- Brad Irsik, Irsik G&B Farms, Ingalls, Kan.
- Ross Robertson, Robertson Crop Service, Garden City, Kan.
- Bill Myers, Josephs Grainery, Colfax, Wash.
- Keith Stein, WC Farms, Caledonia, N.Y.
- Toby Goodroad, CHS Inc., Kalispell, Mont.
- Ron Schilling, Edson, Kan.
- Bill John, Norder Supply Inc., Scott City, Kan.
- Tom Ridder, Leoti, Kan.
- Darrell Cloyd, Cloyd Farms, Kanorado, Kan.
- Ron Kershner, Scott Coop, Scott City, Kan.
"I've been using Quilt® fungicide for the past three years. I was told it was a good product and as it turns out, I am convinced it is! We've used Quilt on 1,200 acres of soft red and soft white winter wheat. Overall, yield was excellent and the quality and brightness of the straw was also an added benefit. It's a fantastic product and well worth the money. You'll pick up quality and possibly new markets because of your quality pick-up!
I applied Quilt at the flag-leaf stage and targeted wheat diseases such as powdery mildew. The biggest improvement we've seen is a much healthier plant. Plant Performance is a chain effect. The test weight is a little better, and the straw has been staying brighter. The plant lives longer and stays healthier. In turn, I even think the protein is higher. The added standability also helps reduce lodging. It could have been the Quilt that gave it better, healthier kernels and produced an overall quality product."