- Brad Irsik, Irsik G&B Farms, Ingalls, Kan.
- Ross Robertson, Robertson Crop Service, Garden City, Kan.
- Bill Myers, Josephs Grainery, Colfax, Wash.
- Keith Stein, WC Farms, Caledonia, N.Y.
- Toby Goodroad, CHS Inc., Kalispell, Mont.
- Ron Schilling, Edson, Kan.
- Bill John, Norder Supply Inc., Scott City, Kan.
- Tom Ridder, Leoti, Kan.
- Darrell Cloyd, Cloyd Farms, Kanorado, Kan.
- Ron Kershner, Scott Coop, Scott City, Kan.
"Over the past five years, I have been recommending Quilt® fungicide. Two modes of action are ideal for early applications. It's convenient because most of it goes out early at herbicide timing. Early applications have been cleaning up any seedborne diseases, giving us a clean plant going forward.
We believe that a healthy plant is a happy plant. Quilt allows us to achieve this. We have perceived yield bumps. With Quilt, it's easy to manage risk and see results. Overall, we are pleased with the product."