- Brad Irsik, Irsik G&B Farms, Ingalls, Kan.
- Ross Robertson, Robertson Crop Service, Garden City, Kan.
- Bill Myers, Josephs Grainery, Colfax, Wash.
- Keith Stein, WC Farms, Caledonia, N.Y.
- Toby Goodroad, CHS Inc., Kalispell, Mont.
- Ron Schilling, Edson, Kan.
- Bill John, Norder Supply Inc., Scott City, Kan.
- Tom Ridder, Leoti, Kan.
- Darrell Cloyd, Cloyd Farms, Kanorado, Kan.
- Ron Kershner, Scott Coop, Scott City, Kan.
"We waited to see if rust was going to show to determine if we needed to spray [our wheat]. I sprayed a generic fungicide when the rust was coming onto the plant. Within two days, it went from a pustule on the flag leaf to covering a big portion of the flag leaf. I would have protected the flag leaf better early on if I used Quilt®. As a result, I do plan to use Quilt on all my acres next year in the event we have another rust outbreak."